Surewerx Tools & Products From Westcoast Tool
Surewerx ( formally Jet ) a company that set the standard for the hand tool industry in Canada, Westcoast Tool Sales & Service Ltd. ( WCT ) is proud to have Surewerx as a featured partner. Surewerx has paved the way in innovation and quality for hand tools and equipment for over 60 years. Surewerx is designing tools for the following lines of work:
- Oil and Gas
- Everyday Use
Westcoast Tool Sales & Service Ltd. has an extensive selection of Surewerx products for sale:
Jet Equipment & Hand Tools
- Jet Equipment & Hand tools, including assorted wrench and socket sets, are professionally made and affordably priced.
- Strongarm is recognized as a leader in the Canadian Automotive and Heavy-Duty marketplace, supplying hydraulic lifting and shop equipment nationwide for over 50 years.
- Strongarm's success can be attributed to the development of a strong international network of quality suppliers. The ever increasing diversity of Strongarm's product line, including service jacks, engine cranes, safety stands, waste oil handling and air operated grease equipment, reflects the company's commitment to growing market share for our customers.
- STARTECH products are powered for performance. From flashlights to work lights, we use the highest grade materials and the latest technology to guarantee you have the light you need anywhere, anytime, in any weather.
- As a leading manufacturer in the safety protection industry, Sellstrom’s primary goal is to provide the highest quality products along with unsurpassed customer service. It is our knowledgeable employees and staff that set us apart from the other companies providing protection equipment. It is our complete dedication to inform customers of the best products and to manufacture those products on a regular basis, so that even in the event of an emergency, you are able to rely on us to produce the equipment you need.
- ITC is the preferred choice of tools and equipment of the worker who wants tools that fit their budget. Part of the SureWerx family of brands, ITC is backed by an industry-leading warranty. ITC delivers tried and tested high quality products at an alternative price point, ensuring that workers can get their job done without compromising quality and safety.
- KEEPING YOU SAFE AND DRY SINCE 1887.
- The Pioneer brand was established in Vancouver in 1887, the year the first Trans-Canada train arrived. Pioneer grew through the 1890’s supplying outdoor protective clothing and gear to sourdough prospectors heading up the Chilkoot pass to the Klondike gold fields in the Yukon. That growth as continued well into the 21st century.
- For over 125 years, Pioneer has designed high-quality, durable outerwear, workwear and personal protective gear inspired by Canadians who need to keep safe, dry and comfortable in all weather extremes.
- Pioneer offers the Pioneer, Dry King and StormMaster brands to a growing number of Canadians in every Province and Territory from coast to coast to coast. By continuing to listen to our customers and anticipating their ever-changing needs, we hope to keep growing over the next 125 years.
- Our focus on productive solutions combines pioneering services with feature rich products.
- PeakWorks is a full service fall protection manufacturer specializing in the construction and industrial markets. The PeakWorks team comprises seasoned veterans with more than 40 years of combined marketing and sales, product management and development experience in the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) market. The founders of PeakWorks are long-time active members of the CSA and ANSI standards boards. PeakWorks sales specialists and customer service representatives are experienced professionals with long established relationships with both distribution partners and end users.
- Setting the Standards for Personal Protective Wear Since 1865.
- Established in 1865, Ranpro is one of Canada’s oldest brands of personal protective wear, primarily focused on the commercial fishing and agricultural industries. More recently Ranpro has become a major supplier of Flame Resistant (FR) and ARC Flash rated rainwear products to the oil, gas and utilities markets.
Have a question about SureWerx products? Can't find the a SureWerx item you need? Want advice on the SureWerx Branded product for your job? Give us a call at 604-873-5394 today or contact us for immediate assistance